In Store Operations Are On
Stage 3 in Ontario means we are back to normal. Sort of. Here are the details.
- We are open 7 days a week for your shopping convenience. Store hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 AM to 6 PM, Sundays Noon – 5 PM.
- Physical distancing guidelines means only 2 customers at a time will be allowed into the shop. This may change moving forward but allows us to balance your safety with our customer service. Your sense of comfort and feeling safe remains very important to us.
- Effective July 7, City of Toronto law requires that you wear a mask before you can enter the store.
- Since 1996, Cigar Studio has always been laid out in a way that makes it easy for you to shop and our cigar cabinets have always ensured no-touch contamination. Customers will indicate their choices and we will select them from the humidor. This process ensures the safest environment for you to shop. Cigar accessories and pipes maybe a little more of a challenge but we will figure it out.
- Alex or I will then take your selection to the POS area, and process using our portable tap and touchless machine.
This does not preclude you from ordering cigars as you have been since March.
- You can still place an order in several ways; DM us on Instagram; Email your order to email@example.com; Go to cigarstudio.com. As you will see below, we continue to have a list of Cigar Package Options, that might work for you. These change every couple of weeks, Or we can look up in your file and put something together based on past purchases; whatever is easiest for you
- If you are choosing one of the above options in which to place an order, it remains helpful (but not necessary) if you give us a days notice. This will provide enough time to prepare your order, and/or get back to you in case we have temporarily run out of anything. You may pull up in front of the shop and we can bring your order out to you, or feel free to drop into the shop for PU.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to serving you.
Cigar Packages To Make Your Ordering Easier
Our goal here is to provide customers with easy to order packages reflecting different brands, prices and sizes. Enjoy!
All packages exclude hst.
Package 1 – The Alec Bradley Black Market Package, 4 Gordo’s $75
Package 2 – The AJ Fernandez Package, 2 New World Robusto’s and 2 Bellas Artes Toro’s, $85.
Package 3 – Cigar Studio Nicaraguan Private Label Package – 5 Maduro Robusto’s, 5 Boxed Press Toro’s $99
Package 4 – Cigar Studio Private Label Variety Package – 3 each of our best selling private label robusto cigars including our mild Dominican, our mild to medium Honduran, and our medium Nicaraguan Maduro, $99.
Package 5 – The Ashton VSG Package, 4 Robusto’s, $99
Package 6 – The JC Newman Brickhouse Cigar Package – 4 Mighty Mighty, $70
Package 7 – The Classic Cuban Full Body Robusto Package – 1 Partagas Serie D #4, 1 Bolivar Royal Corona, 1 Ramon Allones Specially Selected, $95
Package 8 – Cuban Medium Body Robusto Package – 1 Hoyo D Monterrey Epicure #2, 1 Saint Luis Rey Regios, 1 Juan Lopez Seleccion No 2 – $95
Package 9 – Cuban Torpedo Package – 1 Montecristo #2, 1 Bolivar Belicoso Fino, 1 Vegas Robaina Unicos, $119
Package 10 – Cuban Value Package – 3 Quintero Favoritos, 3 Guantanamera Cyrstales,3 Jose Piedra Cazadores, $75
Package 11 – The Perdomo Package #1 – 2, 20th Anniversary Maduro 550s, 2, 20th Anniversary Maduro 660’s, $99
Package 12 – The Perdomo Package #2 – 1 Each of the Perdomo 10th Anniversary Reserve Series, Robusto Size – Maduro, Sun Grown and Conneticut, $60
Package 13 – Macanudo Package – 4 Macanudo Inspirado Black Toro’s, $60
Package 14 – The Casa Magna Package – 4 Robustos, $70.
Package 15 – The Drew Estate Liga Pravada #9 Package – 2 Robustos, $70
These change every couple of weeks so make sure you check back soon.